Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

sms of love , messages of love


sms of love



I used to think that the world is so unfair, that it gave me so many reasons to hate it. But now, how can I hate such a wonderful world that gave me you?


sms of love



When it rains, you don't see the sun, but it's there. Hope we can be like that. We don't always see each other, but we will always be there for one another.


sms of love



I don't want to say I miss you, though deep inside I do, coz I'm afraid you might see thru and know how much fear I have of losing someone like you.


sms of love



Words begin with ABC. Numbers begin with 123. Music begins with do, re, mi. And friendship begins with you and me!


sms of love



Sometimes I sit and think about you and whenever I think about you I find out you as my soul mate. I love you and I wish you fall in love with me some day.


sms of love



There are 12 months a year...30 days a month...7 days a week...24 hours a day...60 minutes an hour...but only one like you in a lifetime.


sms of love



When no other way has been found. Remember that I will be there to take you out and make you realize that you are not alone.


sms of love



My love for you is very special, it is not like a drop of ink on the paper that can be erased by a drop of tear. It is inside the shell of my heart like a precious pearl.


sms of love



Love is knowing that no matter what is done at the end of day, you won't change your mind, it's only wanting what's best for that special person.


sms of love



Don't promise me forever, don't promise me the sun and sky, don't pretend to know you'll never make me cry. Just hold me now, and promise me you'll try.


sms of love



The kisses you taste are not to waste. The love I give, so we should always live, as friends, lovers, soul mates. I will promise not to waste, your love in someone else.


sms of love



I asked God for a rose and He gave me a garden. I asked God for a drop of water and He gave me an ocean. I asked God for an angel and He gave me you!


sms of love



I may run out of message to text you. I may run out of jokes too. I may also run out of battery or even a peso but my heart won't run out of space for you!


sms of love



Whatever you do, I'll walk with you. Hoping that your every dream would come true. Anytime, anywhere, I'll always be there. Wishing you love and happiness because I care.


sms of love



If kisses were water, I'd give you the ocean. If hugs were leaves, I'd give you a forest. If love were space, I'd give you a galaxy. If friendship were life, I'd give you mine for free.


sms of love



I like everything about you… the way you look at me, the way you talk to me, the way you touch me. I want to experience other things too. For example the way you kiss me. I am sure I like it too.


sms of love



The most beautiful and amazing feeling on earth is love…but the most painful and dreadful feeling is losing that love.


sms of love



Love is a blessing of God and I am very lucky to be the one who is blessed with it. I Love You.


sms of love



 I love you because you love me with all my weaknesses, my failures and mistakes. You are very special for me.


sms of love



I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you ... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About